Hello, Anna's just arrived at her desk to start the day at Tip Top Trading.
你们好,安娜早上刚刚到了Tip Top Trading的工位上。
Paul is walking towards her, eating a biscuit, he looks a bit bothered.
保罗吃着饼干走向她,他看起来有点烦心事。
Anna? Yes, Paul.
安娜? 是的,保罗。
Come and have a biscuit in my office. Now Anna, about Mr Lime. I didn't say yes!
来我的办公室吃点饼干。那么安娜,关于Lime先生。 我没有同意。
Pardon? Yes to what?
什么?同意什么?
Oh, nothing.
没事。
You sent him an email yesterday and copied me in. Yes.
你昨天给他发了一封邮件并且抄送给了我。 是的。
Your email reads: boxes ok. pls c d u cfirm wnt 300 ta.
你在邮件上写:箱子,可以,请确认你要300个。
Yes: please could you confirm you want 300.
是的。请确认你要300个。
Right. Now that's not really the best way of writing an email to a client, is it?
是的,这并不是给客户写信的最好方式,不是吗?
Please could you re send your message to Mr Lime, using actual words that make sense. Okay.
请你用正规的用语再给Lime先生写封信。 好的。
Thank you. Now here. Have a chocolate crunchy! Thanks.
谢谢,这里,来一块巧克力饼干。 谢谢。
Morning Anna. Hello.
早上好,安娜。 你好。
Let me guess, Paul just spoke to you about your email?
让我猜猜,保罗刚跟你说了关于你写邮件的事。