Says who? Err, Me?
谁说的? 我?
Anna. You’ll have to do better than that.
安娜,你应该做得比刚才更好才对。
Be polite, but be firm too.
礼貌点,但是也要态度坚定。
Try saying, ‘would you mind not doing that please?’
试着说,“请你不要这么做,好吗?”
I’ll try. Mr Ingle, would you mind not doing that please?
我试试。英格尔先生,请你不要这么做,好吗?
Why’s that then?
怎么了?
He’s not being very nice is he?
他并不是很友好,是吧?
You need to give your reasons. Say, ‘I’m afraid it’s against company policy’.
你要给出原因。比如,“恐怕这违反了公司政策”。
Go on you can do it.
加油,你能做到。
Mr Ingle… I’m afraid it’s against company policy.
英格尔先生,恐怕这违反了公司政策。
And… it is actually against the law to smoke here… and… it’s not a nice smell, is it?
在这里抽烟违反了法律,而且味道也不好闻,不是吗?
Well, smells OK to me.
我没觉得不好闻。
Well, I’m sorry to have to ask you this but you need to put it out.
抱歉我必须这么说,但是你得熄灭它。
Put what out – the cat? !
放什么出去,猫?!
No. You need to extinguish your cigarette… please.
不是,请你要熄灭你的烟。
Says who?
谁说的?
Well, I’m sure your team wouldn’t like to see you breaking the law and besides, it could cause a fire. That would be awful.
我想你的团队成员可不想看到你违反法律,还有可能引发火灾。这样就坏了。
Yeah, I suppose it would.
是,可能会吧。