手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场口语 > 职场英文口语 > 正文

职场英文口语 第91期:预订酒店(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I'd like to go ahead and make the reservation please.

我先给您发送一下确认函吧。
OK I'll give it a try. But where shall I look?
好的,我来试试,但是我该上哪找酒店呢?
Try searching on the internet. Look for a five star hotel.
上网搜搜看。找一个五星级酒店。
He is a five star guest after all. Good luck.
他可是位五星级的贵宾啊。好运!
Thanks. I better get back to the office and get started.
谢谢,我最好赶快回办公室做起来。
Hi Anna.
你好,安娜。
Oh hi Tom. Well done for saving Mr Ingle in that fire.
是汤姆啊,你刚才太棒了,把英格尔先生从火场里救了出来。
You were very brave.
你真勇敢。
Tom It was nothing really.
没什么啦。
So… err...what are you doing?
那么……你在干嘛呢?
I've got to book a hotel for Mr Socrates.
我在给苏格拉底先生订酒店。
No! You know, we must be in trouble.
不!你知道吗,我们一定有麻烦了。
He never visits.
他从不来我们这的。
Really? So where shall I book him in to?
真的?那我该上哪给他定酒店呢?
Well my friend runs a fantastic hotel – it's five star!
正好我的一个朋友在开酒店——可是五星级的!
It's called the Royal Imperial.
酒店叫皇家帝国。
Look, I've got his number. Give him a call, mention my name.
我这里有他们的电话。打电话给他们,提我的名字就行。
You're bound to get a special rate.
他们会给你一个优惠折扣的。
Thanks Tom. No problem.
谢谢汤姆。 不用谢。
Oh but don't forget, I've heard Mr S only likes a room with a single bed in it.
不过你可别忘了,我听说S先生只喜欢有一张床的房间。
He gets spooked out if there's another empty bed.
如果他发现房间里多出一张空床的话他会被吓坏的。
Oh right. OK, I might as well give it a try.
好的,我知道了,我这就打电话。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
err [ə:]

想一想再看

v. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
imperial [im'piəriəl]

想一想再看

adj. 帝国(王)的,至尊的,特大的
n.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。