That’s a bit direct Anna.
安娜,这有点直接。
Slow down and tell them your name and why you’re calling.
慢慢来,告诉他们你的名字和为何打电话。
Find out something about them.
调查一下他们的情况。
Maybe say “I’d like to tell you about our great new laser-curved fruit”.
或许可以说“我想向你们介绍我们的新型激光曲线水果”。
Ask them “How much plastic fruit do you buy?” and at the end of the call say “thank you for your time.
问问他们“你想买多少塑料水果”,电话结束的时候要说谢谢你宝贵的时间。
We hope to hear from you soon.”
我们希望很快接到你的来电。
Give it a go Anna.
试一试,安娜。
OK. Erm… hello my name is Anna.
好吧,你好,我的名字叫安娜。
How are you today?
你今天过得好吗?
Good thank you.
好的,谢谢。
That’s good. I’d like to tell you about our great new laser-curved fruit. Oh yes.
很好,我想跟你介绍我们的新型激光曲线水果。 是吗。
Our company is called Tip Top Trading and we are the UK’s number 1 plastic fruit manufacturer
我们公司叫 Tip Top Trading,我们是英国第一的塑料水果制造商,
and well, we’re so proud of our fruit that we’ve decided to let the rest of Europe enjoy it too.
我们对自己的水果很自豪,我们还决定让欧洲其他地区的人们也喜欢上它。
Very good Anna!
做得好,安娜!
We make our fruit using laser-curved technology.
我们用激光曲线技术打造水果。
In fact we’ve just launched our best product ever, the Imperial Lemon – it looks so real you want to squeeze it.
事实上,我们刚推出了迄今为止最好的产品,皇家柠檬,它看起来无比逼真,让你想捏一捏它。
Hmm, lemons, interesting.
柠檬,有意思。
Anna’s got the hang of this – she’s on fire – I mean, she’s doing really well.
安娜已经完全掌握了,她已经蓄势待发了,我的意思是她做得很好。
Her cold calling technique has really warmed up.
她的调查访问电话技术已经预热了。
She’s pitched the products now she needs to sell.
她推销了产品,现在她要把东西卖出去。
…so thank you for your time.
谢谢你宝贵的时间。
I hope you may consider us when you next purchase some plastic fruit.
我希望下次你们买塑料水果的时候可以考虑我们公司。