We will certainly consider your company.
我们肯定会考虑贵公司的。
Well we hope to hear from you soon. Goodbye.
我们希望尽快接到您的来电,再见。
Tom, Tom, how are you getting on?
汤姆,汤姆,你进行的怎么样了?
…well if that’s what you think then you can shove your kumquats… hello? Hello?
如果你这么认为的话,你可以推走那些金橘……你好?你好?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
They’ve hung up on me. Really!
他们挂我电话。真是的!
He said the plastic fruit industry is in meltdown.
他说塑料水果产业正在衰落。
Anna, if I don’t get any contracts soon I’ll be fired.
安娜,如果我签不到任何合同的话,我会被解雇的。
Well, this calls for teamwork Tom – tomorrow, Tuesday, we’re going to tackle this task – together!
汤姆,这需要团队协作。明天,周二,我们一起来解决问题。
Hooray for Anna.
安娜万岁。
Now she’s sounding like a leader.
现在她听起来像是一个领导。
And she’s mastered cold calling by using some simple phrases, like these.
她通过使用这些简单的表达方式已经掌握了如何打调查电话了,像是这样。
My name is Anna. Can you spare a few minutes of your time?
我是安娜,可以占用你一点时间吗?
I’d like to tell you about our great new laser-curved fruit.
我想向你介绍我们最新的激光曲线水果。
How much plastic fruit do you buy?
你想买多少塑料水果?
Thank you for your time.
感谢您的宝贵时间。
We hope to hear from you soon.
我们希望今早接到您的来电。
Anna. There’s a call for you, from someone in France, they want to talk to you about lemons.
安娜,有你的电话,来自法国的人,他们想跟你谈谈柠檬的事。
Sounds promising.
听起来很有希望。
Find out what happens next time on English at Work. Bye.
下次再来English at Work看看发生了什么事。再见。