A: Hello! So,you're back. Do you have everything with you?
您好!您果然回来啦。您把所有的东西都带来了吗?
B: I think so.
我想是的。
A: We will need detailed information regarding the full name of the company,the company address....
我们将需要详细的信息,例如完整的公司名称、公司地址……
B: Yes,yes. I've got all of that here.
是的,是的。我已经全带到这里来了。
A: And also, the bank and branch name the company holds an account with and the account number.
还有,该公司开户的银行及分行名称和账号。
B: Check, check and check.
有了,有了,有了。
A: What's the purpose for this check? Would you like to know its repayment capacity?
这次资信调查的目的是什么?您想知道它的还款能力方面的情况吗?
B: Yes, that's one of the main things we are interested in. When do you think I can get hold of this report?
是的,这是我们感兴趣的主要方面之一。你认为我们什么时候可以拿到这份报告?
A: As it's confidential there is a certain amount of red tape, but it shouldn't take too long. There is,of course a service fee of 300 RMB to be paid.
由于它是保密的,会有一定的例行手续,但不应该花太长时间。当然,您需要支付300元的手续费.
B: No problem, I'll settle that now. You can take it from my Business Account.
没问题,我现在就付。你可以从我的企业账户中支取。