Oh ya, I see.
是的,我明白了。
But I'm not really sure you're right.
但我不确定你是对的。
Well, if you could just respect my decision this time and we can move on?
如果这次你能尊重我的决定,我们就能继续了。
Well, just this once Hannah.
就这一次,汉娜。
But I think I'm going to have to talk to Mr Socrates about you.
但我想我会和苏格拉底先生谈谈你的。
Well done Anna for standing your ground.
干得好,安娜,坚持了你的立场。
It can sometimes be tricky working with a new member of staff, but it's important to try and develop a good working relationship - remember business comes first!
和新同事一起工作有时候会很难,但重要的是搞好工作关系,记住公事优先!
Let's hear those phrases again.
让我们再听听这些表达。
I understand you have lots of experience, so I would like to use your skills to help with the task.
我知道你有很多经验,所以也许我想借用你的这些技巧完成该任务。
Together we can do this job really well.
我们一起可以把工作做好。
Let's discuss this so we can agree on a plan of action.
让我们讨论一下然后得出一致的行动计划。
Please respect my decision and let's move on.
请尊重我的决定,让我们继续。
Hi Anna. Can't believe we were in France this time yesterday.
嗨,安娜。真不敢相信我们昨天还在法国。
Oh hello, Tommy boy.
你好啊,小汤米。
Long time no see!
好久不见!
This is a nice surprise.
这真是一个惊喜。
Have you two met before?
你们之前认识吗?
We certainly have. Hey Tommy boy?
我们当然认识。嘿,小汤米?
Oh no!
不!
Looks like Tom is lost for words - let's hope he finds them in time for the next episode of English at Work. Bye!
看起来汤姆无语了,希望在下一集"职场英语"中他能及时找到合适的词。再见!