Oh dear. This is awkward.
天啊。太难相处了。
I've never worked with anyone like this before.
我从来没有和这种人工作过。
Well, now's your chance Anna.
你的机会来了,安娜。
Rachel may be awkward to manage but try these phrases which may help things go more smoothly.
瑞秋可能有点难应付,但试试这些表达会帮你应对自如。
Say, "I understand you have lots of experience so I would like to use your skills to help with the task."
比如说:“我知道你有很多经验,所以我想借用你的这些技巧完成任务。”
And, "Together we can do this job really well."
还有“我们一起能把工作做得很好。”
But why not just start by making her a cup of tea.
但为什么不先给她来一杯茶呢。
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Oh thanks.
多谢。
Rachel, would you like a cup of tea?
瑞秋,你想喝杯茶吗?
And then we could talk about this contract.
之后我们可以谈谈合同的事。
I don't drink tea.
我不喝茶。
Let's just get down to business.
让我们开始谈正事吧。
Oh, right.
好的。
Now, I think you need to check your stock and make sure you've got your oranges.
我认为你应该检查你的库存,确保有足够的橙子。
Err… It's lemons actually.
事实上是柠檬。
Whatever. Just get them and… you know… put them in a… thingy… a box.
随便了。去查查,把它们放在……某样东西……箱子里。
Well, actually… I understand you have lots of experience so maybe we could you use your skills for this task?
事实上,我知道你有很多经验,所以也许我想借用你的这些技巧完成该任务。