Hello I'm Anna from Tip Top Trading.
你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。
How are you today?
今天过得怎么样?
I hope you have received our order and are happy with it.
我希望你收到了我们的订单,并对订单感到满意。
We do hope you are pleased with our service and that you may use us again.
我们希望你能对我们的服务感到满意,并且再次合作。
Do you have any questions you may want to ask?
您还有什么想问的吗?
Are you OK Anna?
你还好吗,安娜?
You look a bit annoyed.
你看起来有点不高兴。
I am – I just called our client in France to check everything was OK
确实。我给法国的客户打了确认电话,
and they said Rachel had already called them and told them our lemons were so last season and they would be stupid not to choose oranges!
但他们说瑞秋已经打电话说我们的柠檬是过季的,他们要是不选橙子才蠢呢!
That's terrible.
太可怕了。
…hey Anna, how about this restaurant for our date…
安娜,选这个餐厅作为我们的约会地怎么样?
I mean our business meeting.
我是说商务会议。
Look at this menu…
看看菜单。
Not now Tom.
汤姆,现在不行。
Rachel has messed things up again.
瑞秋又搞得一团乱了。
She's causing so much trouble.
她引起了太多的麻烦了。
She's got to go.
她必须要离开。
Oh… yeah right.
是的,没错。
This calls for action.
要采取行动了。
It certainly does.
确实如此。
It sounds like Rachel has gone too far this time and it's up to Anna to sort things out.
看来瑞秋错得太离谱了这次,是时候由安娜出手解决了。
But what can she do?
但是她能做什么呢?
Join us again next time on English at Work to find out. Bye!
下次再来职场英语上一探究竟了,再见!