I hope you have received our Imperial Lemons and that you are happy with the order.
我希望你收到了我们的皇家柠檬,并对订单感到满意。
Yes, very very happy.
是的,非常满意。
The lemons are… fantastique!
柠檬太棒了!
Oh that's good.
太好了。
Erm… we do hope you are pleased with our service and that you may use us again.
我们希望你能对我们的服务感到满意,并且再次合作。
We certainly will. Thank you.
当然,谢谢。
Do you have any questions you may want to ask?
你还有什么问题吗?
No… actually yes…. err, can I… err… buy you dinner sometime?
不,事实上是的,我能找个时间请你吃晚餐吗?
Very funny Tom.
真搞笑,汤姆。
They won't ask that!
他们才不会这么问呢!
No. I'm asking you.
不。是我在问你。
Oh right… erm… OK then… yes!
好的,那么,好!
Hooray! Or should I say oh dear?
好哇!还是我应该说天啊?
Silly Anna has agreed to go on a dinner date with Tom – but there is still some business to attend to.
傻安娜同意和汤姆共进晚餐了,但仍然有一些公事要处理。
Don't forget to make that call to your client Anna.
安娜,别忘了打电话给你的客户。
No I won't – in fact I'll do it right now.
不会忘的,事实上我现在就要打了。
Good! While she makes that call, here is a reminder of some of the phrases she could use…
很好!她电话的时候可以温故一下她的表达方式。