This may lead to disciplinary action but it may be for the best.
这可能会导致惩罚性的措施,但这是出于好意。
Oh it's all very serious but I suppose I've got to do it.
这太严肃了,但我想我不得不做。
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Anna! Darling! What's wrong?
安娜!亲爱的!怎么了?
I saw Paul and he said you're in a bit of a mood.
我看到保罗了,他说你心情不好。
It's not a mood Rachel.
不是心情的问题,瑞秋。
Can we talk please…now?
我们现在能谈谈吗?
Yeah. Yeah sure.
当然。
Let's sit here, shall we – not in that chair – that's my favourite.
让我们坐这里好吗,不是那个椅子,那是我最喜欢坐的。
Rachel, I wanted to let you know that you've made some serious mistakes.
瑞秋,我想让你知道,你犯了严重的错误。
You have really upset our new client – and you think it's ok to sell second hand plastic oranges.
你惹怒了我们的新客户,你认为给他们二手塑料橙子没关系。
Calm down.
冷静
It's business, darling.
这是生意,亲爱的。
It's not good business Rachel.
这不是好生意,瑞秋。
These mistakes cannot happen again.
这些错误不能再犯了。
If they do I will have to take matters higher and it could result in disciplinary action.
如果再犯,我会向上级反应,这会导致惩罚性的措施。
Oh! You're quite scary for a short girl.
你这小个子姑娘还挺会吓人啊。
That was unnecessary!
这太没必要了!
But well done Anna for keeping cool and calm in a difficult situation.
但是干得好安娜,在这种困境中保持冷静。
Let's hope Rachel has got the message.
希望瑞秋能明白你的意思。
Here is a reminder of the phrases you could use when giving someone a verbal warning…
这些是当你给某人口头警告时会用到的表达。