You've made some serious mistakes.
你犯了严重的错误。
You need to consult me before you contact any of our clients.
在你联系任何客户之前,你应该询问我。
These mistakes cannot happen again otherwise I will have to refer the matter to someone higher.
这些错误不能再犯了,否则我会把此事递交给上级。
Let's find out how Rachel is behaving.
让我们看看瑞秋会怎么做。
Ah hello, Rachel.
你好,瑞秋。
Tommy boy. Come and give me a hug.
小汤米,过来给我一个拥抱。
Pens! All our pens!
钢笔!所有的笔!
You've been stealing them! Rachel!
你偷了它们!瑞秋!
What's going on?
出什么事了?
I say, what are all those pens doing on the floor?
地上怎么有这么多笔?
They're from Rachel's handbag.
这些是瑞秋包里的。
She's been stealing them!
她一直在偷!
What? The company's pens?
什么?公司的笔吗?
Right, well, I need to see you in my office please Rachel, now…if you don't mind.
好吧,瑞秋,如果你不介意的话,现在到我的办公室来。
So Rachel is the pen thief!
瑞秋是偷笔贼!
What does this mean for her job at Tip Top Trading?
在Tip Top Trading公司,这对她来说意味着什么?
Find out next time. Until then, bye!
下次见。拜!