Would you like to see the menu?
要看看菜单吗?
Oh yes please.
好的,谢谢。
I was asking the lady actually.
我其实是在问这位女士。
Oh, right.
好吧。
Hello again.
你们好。
Anna and Tom are finally on their dinner date at a pizza restaurant.
安娜和汤姆终于在披萨餐厅共进晚餐了。
Eating could be difficult for Tom because he's sprained his arm after that accident in the office.
汤姆吃饭有点困难,因为他在办公室事故中扭伤了手臂。
He might still have romance on his mind but Anna is thinking about something else.
他可能还想着搞点浪漫,但安娜另有所思。
Are you feeling nervous Anna?
安娜,你感到紧张吗?
Nervous? Why?
紧张?为什么?
Being out on your own with Tom.
单独和汤姆出来。
What are you going to talk about?
你要说点什么呢?
Don't worry.
别担心。
I can handle this, besides I want Tom's ideas about developing a new plastic vegetable.
我能应付,而且我想听听汤姆关于开发新型塑料蔬菜的建议。
A plastic vegetable!
新型塑料蔬菜!
Oh right. Well, good luck.
好吧。祝你好运。
So, this is nice.
这太好了。
Finally, us together, on our own, me and you, pizza, red wine… expensive red wine, actually.
终于就剩我们俩了,还有披萨,红酒……其实是很贵的红酒。
Lovely, Tom.
太好了,汤姆。
You know Tom, Paul wants me to develop a new idea – plastic vegetables – I thought, maybe, you might like to help me?
汤姆,保罗让我想出一个关于塑料蔬菜的点子,我认为也许你能帮我?