We are having an off-season promotion.
我们这里正在进行淡季促销活动。
A:It looks like there is a sale going on.
那边看来好像在进行特价活动。
B:Yes,miss.We are having an off-season promotion here.All these clothes are on sale now.
是的,小姐。我们这里正在进行淡季促销的活动。所有衣服都在打折。
A:They are last year's stock,aren't they?
它们是去年的存货,对吗?
B:That's right.
是的。
A:How much does this down garment cost?
这件羽绒服多少钱啊?
B:The cost price is US 200 dollars.You can buy it at US150 dollars now.There is a special discount of 50% if you buy two of them.So why not buy two?They are really much cheaper now.
原价200美元。现在只要150美元。如果你买两件的话,还有对折优惠。所以为何不买两件呢?现在它们真的便宜很多。
A:I see.It is a real bargain.But I am afraid that one down garment is enough for me.
我明白了。的确很划算。但是我想买一件羽绒服我就够了。
B:You can buy one for yourself,and give the other one to your relative as a gift.
你可以帮自己买一件。然后把另一件作为礼物送给家人啊。
A:That's a good idea.I'll take them.Can I pay them by credit card?
好主意。我就买两件。我可以刷信用卡吗?
B:Of course.This way,please.
当然可以了,请往这边走。