Anna, I'd like to ask you something… err… will you… will you marry me?
安娜,我想问你,那个,你愿意嫁给我吗?
What? !Crikey, what a dilemma.
什么?天哪,这是什么窘境!
Now Anna's got two important questions to answer.
安娜现在要回答两个重要问题了。
Will she take the job as Tip Top Trading's newest and youngest manager?And will she marry Tom?
她会接受工作,成为Tip Top Trading的最新最年轻经理吗?她会嫁给汤姆吗?
Here's a reminder of what Mr Socrates had to say about her.
下面一起回顾下苏格拉底先生对她说的话。
This promotion recognises your achievements at the company.
此次晋升是对你在公司成就的认可。
It's an opportunity of a lifetime.You would be my right-hand man.
这是千载难逢的机会。你将成为我的得力助手。
And if Anna accepts the job, here's what she could say.
如果安娜接受工作,她可以这么说。
I'd be delighted to accept. Thank you.When would I start?
我很高兴接受此工作,谢谢。我什么时候开始上班?
Could we discuss the terms and conditions of the new job?
我们可以讨论下新工作的任期及条件吗?
Let's find out what Anna has to say.Oh Tom, I don't know what to say.It's come as a bit of a shock.
一起看看安娜的回答吧。汤姆,我不知道说什么。简直太突然了。