Can I have some time to think about it?Well, yeah, I suppose.
你让我考虑一下行吗?好吧。
Well, while you think about that, I've got some good news.
你先想着,我要告诉大家一个好消息。
I've been offered a new job.That's fantastic news Paul.What is it?
我有新工作啦!太棒了,保罗。什么工作?
It's to be Head Taster at a company called Better Biscuits.That's fantastic news Paul.
美味饼干公司的首席品尝师。保罗,真是个好消息。
Yeah, well done Paul. That's right up your street.
是啊,保罗,干的不错。那工作正适合你。
So Anna, does that mean you'll do Paul's job now?
所以安娜,你现在要做保罗的工作了吗?
Don't answer that. Answer my proposal first.
不,别回答她。先回答我的求婚。
No, I think she should sort out her work first.
不,我认为她该先解决工作。
But I've been waiting to ask her for months.
我已经等着问她好几个月了。
Quiet! Look everyone, I can't decide what to say to you Tom, or Mr Socrates.
安静!大家听着。我不知道该怎样回答汤姆或苏格拉底先生。
So I've decided I'm going to take a short holiday to have some time to think.
所以我决定短期休假,好好想想。
Good idea. Where shall we go?On my own Tom.When I return I will give you my answers.
好主意,我们去哪?我一个人去,汤姆。我回来后会告诉你答案。
Crumbs. I think I'd better get a biscuit.
天啊。我还是吃口饼干吧。
A good idea Anna.But we're going to have to wait a while to find out what she decides.
好主意,安娜。但我们要等段时间才知道她的决定。
She needs a rest after learning so much during her year at Tip Top Trading.
这一年在Tip Top Trading学了这么多,她需要休息一下。
We hope you've enjoyed learning with her and now feel more confident in using English at work!
我们希望你们喜欢跟她学习的日子,并能自信使用职场英语!
That's all from me and the team at Tip Top Trading for now.Until we meet again, bye!
这就是我以及Tip Top Trading的全部希望。下次再见!