A: Hi, Jack. Can you give me a hand to pack the luggage for my trip?
嗨,杰克,你可以帮我把我要去旅行的行李打包吗?
B: Of course. I'll be glad to lend a helping hand.
没问题,能帮到你我很开心。
A: Should I put my laptop and recharger in the suitcase or carry-on bag?
我该把我的笔记本电脑和充电器放进我的手提箱,还是随身行李箱呢?
B: You don't want to pay for excess baggage, so put them in your carry-on bag.
你不会想付行李箱超重费的,所以把它们放进你的随身行李箱吧。
A: Will they make the hand luggage too heavy for me to carry?
他们会不会让我的随身行李箱变得太重,让我很难携带呢?
B: No way! You're strong enough.
一点都不会,你够壮的。
A: Great. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
很好,谢谢你的帮忙,我非常感激。
B: You're welcome! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help.
不客气,如果你还有需要任何协助,别犹豫开口问我。
A: Well, there is one more thing. Can you carry my hand luggage out to the taxi?
还有一件事,你可以帮我把我的手提行李箱提到出租车上吗?
B: Okay, but you'll need to help me.
好的,但是你要帮我一下。
A: Why?
为什么?
B: Because I'm not strong enough.
因为我不够强壮。
n. 过量,超过,过剩
adj. 过量的,额外