I feel the same
I feel the same way
Same here
You took the words right out of my mouth.
我也有同感
A: Well, I guess this is it. Isabella, it's time for you to board your plane and for us to say goodbye.
我想就这样吧。伊莎贝尔,你该上飞机了,我们也该道别了。
B: Oh, Vernon. I don't want to leave. I'm going to miss you so much.
弗农,我不想走,我会想你的。
A: I feel the same. You take care. Will you call me as soon as you arrive?
我有相同的感觉,你多保重,抵达后会立刻打电话给我吗?
B: Of course I will. Oh, I think I'm going to cry.
我当然会,我想我要哭出来了。
A: Me, too. As Shakespeare said: "parting is such sweet sorrow."
我也是,莎士比亚说得好,分离是如此甜蜜的伤痛。
B: Oh, Vernon, you're so romantic. How am I going to survive without you.
弗农,你好浪漫。没有你我要怎么活下去呢。
A: We must both be brave. Farewell, Isabella. Don't look back when you leave.
我们两个一定要勇敢,再会了,伊莎贝尔,你走的时候不要回头。
B: I won't. Bye, Vernon. I love you.
我不会的,弗农,再见了,我爱你
A: I love you too.
我也爱你,再会了。
B: So long. I'll see you tomorrow night when I return.
我明天晚上回来的时候会去看你。
A: Okay, ciao.
好的,再见。