我走的有点早,你们最后去哪里了?
End up
最后来到,到头来
We ended up at Denny's after bar hopping. Everyone was pretty hungry.
我们去了很多酒吧后,最后来到了Denny's。大家都很饿了。
Mel and Janice couldn't get a flight so they ended up taking the train.
Mel和Janice没搭到航班,所以她们最后坐了火车。
Sounds fun. All those shots destroyed me last night. I couldn’t keep up with you guys.
听起来挺好玩的。我昨晚被那些烈酒整倒了。我跟不上你们的节奏。
Destroy
喝醉
That bottle of baijiu destroyed me. Who brought it?
那瓶白酒把我灌醉了。谁带来的呀?
I'm not taking any shots tonight. I don't want to get destroyed. I have to get up early in the morning.
我今晚上不喝烈酒。我不想喝醉,我明早还得早起。
Keep up with
跟上,赶得上
Bart drinks like a fish. I can't keep up with him.
Bart喝起来像条鱼一样。我赶不上他。
She's a small girl, but she's keeping up with us. She can handle her liquor.
她个子小小的,但能和我们一起喝。她酒量不错。
Don’t worry you didn’t miss much. Just more shots. I kind of blacked out after that. I don’t even remember how I got home.
不要担心,你没有错过很多。我们就多了几杯烈酒。我喝完以后也有点断片了。我都不记得我是怎么到家的。
Black out
断篇儿
I don't remember dancing on the table at all. I must have blacked out.
我完全不记得我在桌上跳舞。我肯定断篇儿了。
Mandy blacked out after we entered the club. I had to leave and take her home.
我们进去夜店后Mandy就断篇儿了。我不得不离开把她送回家。
I’m glad I missed that. I was already hammered after the house party. How are you feeling today?
还好我错过了。家庭派对后我就已经醉得不行了。你今天感觉怎么样?
Hammered
大醉的,烂醉的
I don't like hanging out with those guys. All they do is get hammered every week.
我不喜欢和那帮人一起玩。他们只会每周都喝到烂醉。
Everyone was hammered last night. We finished 10 bottles of vodka.
昨晚所有人都喝到烂醉。我们喝了10瓶伏特加。
How are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样?
I’m pretty hungover. I can barely move. I don’t think I can do anything today, but lie in bed.
宿醉挺厉害的。我基本动不了。我觉得我今天除了躺在床上,什么也做不了。
Hangover
宿醉 n.
I have a really bad hangover. I can't even eat anything.
我宿醉得很厉害。我什么也吃不下。
I drank a lot, but I don't have a hangover. I'm perfectly fine.
我喝了很多,但没有宿醉。 我非常好。
Hungover
宿醉 adj.
I'm hungover.
我现在宿醉中。
I'm not hungover.
我现在没有宿醉。