手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 > 正文

跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第589期:我们需要一个新的床垫

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..

toss and turn
辗转反侧
I think I have sleep problems. Every night I toss and turn in the bed and just can't fall asleep.
我觉得我有睡眠问题,每天晚上我都在床上辗转反侧,就是睡不着。

mattress
床垫

A: Wake up, honey. It's seven o'clock.
起床了,亲爱的,七点了。
B: I was having a wonderful dream.
我做了一个很美好的梦。
A: About me?
关于我?
B: Er...yes. I was dreaming about you.
呃...是的,我梦到你了。
A: You're such a liar.
你这个骗子。
B: We need a new mattress.
我们需要一个新的床垫。
A: What's the matter with this one?
这个床垫怎么了?
B: It's not comfortable.
这个不舒服。
A: It seems fine to me.
我觉得还可以。
B: I was tossing and turning all night.
昨晚我辗转反侧,彻夜未眠。
A: You should stop drinking coffee.
你不要再喝咖啡了。
B: Look at these marks on my arm.
看我膀子上的印记。
A: What are they?
这是什么?
B: They're bites.
它们是咬痕。
A: Did the cat bite you?
是猫咬你的吗?
B: The cat sleeps downstairs every night.
猫每天晚上都谁在楼下。
A: So what bit you?
那是什么咬你的?
B: The bedbugs in this mattress bit me.
床垫里的臭虫咬我的。
A: Okay. Let's get a new mattress.
好吧,我们换个新的床垫。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mattress ['mætris]

想一想再看

n. 床垫

联想记忆
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。