I must've put in my information like 20 times. Then I got it to work, but a second later it signed me off and now I can't sign back on. That was the last straw.
我的个人信息都输了有20来次了。然后就可以用了,但几秒后又把我登出了,然后现在我又登不进去了。这真是让我忍无可忍。
I must've done… like xx times
做…有差不多…次了
I must've texted her like 10 times and she still hasn't replied.
我给她发了有差不多10来条短信了,但她还是没回我。
We must've watched this ad like 100 times. Why are there so many ads?
这条广告我们看了差不多有100来次了吧。为什么有这么多广告?
The last straw
最后一根稻草,忍无可忍
让人无法忍受的最后一击
The bank charges me whenever I use Alipay. That's the last straw. I'm changing banks.
我每次用支付宝的时候银行都要向我收费。这让我忍无可忍。我要换银行。
Lying to me is the last straw. I don't ever want to see you again.
对我撒谎让我简直忍无可忍。我再也不想见到你了。
I'm gonna call customer service and give them a piece of my mind.I'm also ready to smash this computer. I'm gonna lose it.
要给他们的客服打电话表达我的不满。我还准备把这台电脑砸了。我要抓狂了。
Give… a piece of my mind
臭骂某人一顿,对某人雷霆大发
If they don't refund me for this broken charger, I'll give them a piece of my mind.
如果他们不把这个坏的充电器给我退了,我就去臭骂他们一顿。
I gave her a piece of my mind for the way she treated you.
我把她臭骂了一顿,因为她那样对你。
Smash
打碎
He smashed the cup on the ground in anger.
他生气的把杯子摔在地上。
The thieves smashed my window and stole my bag from the backseat.
小偷打碎了我的窗户,从后座偷走了我的包。
I'm gonna lose it.
我要抓狂了。 我要爆发了。
I've been working for two weeks straight. I'm gonna lose it.
我已经连续工作两周了。我要抓狂了。
If no one takes our order in the next minute, I'm gonna lose it.
如果下一分钟还没有人接我们的单,我就要爆发了。