想要给外国朋友安利自己的祖国,千万言语也不够说啊。
It's modern. It's got what most cities have. Shopping, restaurants, nightlife, museums, and parks. Pretty much everything. 很现代。大多数城市有的它都有。购物,餐厅,夜生活,博物馆和公园。基本上什么都有。
It's modern. 很现代。
为什么现代呢?我们补充说明:
It's got what most cities have. 大多数城市有的它都有。
Shopping, restaurants, nightlife, museums, and parks. 购物,餐厅,夜生活,博物馆和公园。
Pretty much everything. 基本上什么都有。
It's got pretty much everything. 基本上什么都有。
I don't blame you, not many people know what China's like. It's going through some rapid changes right now. 我不怪你,大多数人都不知道中国什么样。现在那发展非常快。
There's a lot of historical sites throughout the country and it's modernizing quickly. It's quite the mix. 整个国家都有很多历史古迹而且现代化进程很快。是一种古今融合。
吃是永恒的话题
Yeah, Food varies from region to region. There's a lot of variety. Like where I'm from, our most famous dish is roast duck. 对,食物每个地区都不一样。种类很多。像是我的家乡,我们最出名的菜是烤鸭。
Food varies from region to region.食物每个地区都不一样。
There's a lot of variety. 种类很多。
Like where I'm from, our most famous dish is roast duck. 像是我的家乡,我们最出名的菜是烤鸭。
The thing about China is, every region has their own local food. Beijing is famous for Peking duck. If you like spicy food, you can visit Sichuan. 在中国每个地区都有当地的食物。北京最出名的是北京烤鸭。如果你喜欢吃辣,可以去四川。
China's a big country with a lot of diversity. 中国是很多样化的大国。
做个好客的人
Let me know when you do. I could be your guide. 你去的时候告诉我,我可以当你的导游。
Let me know when you do. 你去的时候告诉我。
Let me know when you come to my city. 你来我城市的时候告诉我。
I could be your guide. 我可以当你的导游。