That doesn't sound right.Can I check the Bill, please?
听起来不对劲,我可以查看一下账单吗?
Here's your tip.
This is your tip.
Keep the change.
I tipped the waiter $5.
I gave the waiter $5 as a tip.
A: I'd like to settle my Bill, please.
我要买单。
B: Your bill comes to $52, plus a ten percent service fee. The total is $57.20
您的账单为52美元外加10%的服务费,总共是57.2美元。
A: That doesn't sound right.Can I check the Bill, please?
听起来不太对劲,让我核对一下帐单好吗?
B: Certainly, sir. Here you are.
先生,当然可以,给您。
A: Oh, I see what the problem is. You have charged me for two bottles of wine. We only had one.
哦,我看出问题所在了。你收了我两瓶葡萄酒的费用,我们只喝了一瓶。
B: I'm sorry. In that case, the total is $44. Will that be cash or charge?
对不起,如果是那样的话,总共是44美元,请问现金还是刷卡?
A: I'll pay cash. Just a moment...I can't believe it; I don't have any cash on me. Never mind, here's my Visa card.
我要付现金。等一下,我不敢相信,我身上没带现金。没关系,这是我的Visa卡。
B: Thank you...I'm sorry, sir. Your Visa card has a problem.
谢谢您。先生,不好意思,您的Visa卡有问题。
A: Oh, no! Don't tell me it's expired.
不,别告诉我它已经过期了。
B: I'm afraid it has indeed expired.
恐怕它真的过期了。
v. 安顿,解决,定居
n. 有背的长凳