For here or to go?
在这吃还是带走?
I'll have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.
我想要一个超级汉堡,一大份炸薯条和一杯可乐。
Could I have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.
What kind of set menus do you have?
有什么样的套餐?
I'll have the number four set, please.
我要四号套餐,谢谢!
Could you give me some extra ketchup/napkins/straws?
能多给我一些番茄酱/纸巾/吸管吗?
Conversation:
A: Next, please!
下一位。
B: Yeah, could I get a double cheeseburger, two fries and a coke?
我想要一个双层芝士汉堡,两份炸薯条和一杯可乐。
A: For here or to go?
在这吃还是带走?
B: For here, please. And my friend wants extra ketchup and we need two straws.
就在这儿吃,另外我的朋友想多要点番茄酱,再要两支吸管。
A: Okay, that comes to the $4.95. The cheeseburger will be ready in just a minute.
好的一共是4.95美元,汉堡马上就好。
B: Oh, could you tell them to cut it into two pieces? Thanks.
哦,麻烦您告诉他们帮我把汉堡切成两半,谢谢。