经典口语表达:
Would you please send these clothes to the laundry?
请将这些衣服送到洗衣店好吗?
These ink stains can't be removed.
这些墨水污迹洗不掉。
Anything else that you want to wash?
您还有别的东西要洗吗?
I want to have two coats washed.
我想洗两件外套。
Can woolens be dry-cleaned?
毛料衣服能干洗吗?
I want to have it dry-cleaned.
我想把它干洗一下。
I'd like these clothes cleaned and pressed.
这些衣服需要洗涤并烫平。
Will it be ready tomorrow?
明天是否能洗好?
Will the color run in the wash?
洗衣时会掉色吗?
When can I have my laundry back?
我何时能取回洗的衣服?
This sweater should be washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。
A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, I'd like this shirt to be dry-cleaned.
A: Sure. When do you want to get it back?
B: I have to wear it this afternoon. Do you have an urgent service?
A: Yes, but we charge 50% more and it only takes three hours.
B: Okay. How much should I pay?
A: Thirty dollars.
Translation:
你要洗衣服吗?
是的,我想把这件衬衫干洗一下。
好的,你想什么时候取衣服?
我下午要穿,你们这儿能不能提供加急服务?
有,但是要加收50%的费用,三个小时就洗好了。
好的,多少钱?
30美元。