相关句子:
That person is so rude.
那个人太粗鲁了。
How rude can you be?
你简直太粗鲁了。
That really makes me mad/angry/upset.
那简直要让我发疯/生气/烦透了。
He drives me crazy when he does that.
他那样做简直让我发疯。
She is the most unpleasant woman I've ever met.
她是我见过的最令人讨厌的女人。
I'm mad/angry/upset about what you said.
你的话让我很气愤/生气/烦。
Because of you, I'm in a bad mood.
都是因为你,让我心情很糟糕。
That makes me feel bad/unhappy/upset.
那让我感觉很糟糕/不高兴/生气。
Things like that are what really burn me.
那种事情总是让我发火。
Things like that really drive me crazy.
那种事情总让我心烦。
I'm feeling a little bitter about what happened.
对于所发生的事情,我感到有些失望。
I'm not happy about what you did.
你的所作所为让我不高兴。
Those kinds of situations put me in a bad mood.
这种状况让我的心情非常糟糕。
Conversation:
A: What's wrong? You don't look too happy.
B: No, I'm not.
A: Why? What happened?
B: I was talking with a customer who came into the office today. He was going to ABC University and he made a remark about DEF University which I went to. That really put me in a bad mood.
A: Try not to let it get to you. Why don't you sit down here? I'll give you a massage.
Notes:
1.What's wrong?还可以说:What's wrong with you?或What's the matter(with you)?
2.You don't look too happy.还可以说:You look unhappy/upset.
3.get to sb表示“影响到某人”
Translation:
怎么了?你看起来不太高兴。
是啊,我很生气。
为什么?出了什么事?
我今天接待了一位来我们办公室的客户。他要去ABC大学,但对我上的DEF大学评论了一番,让我很不高兴。
别让这件事影响你干脆在这儿坐一坐吧,我来给你做做按摩。