You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真美!
Get off my face.
快滚下我的脸!
Whoa, you and me.We make a great team. What do you say we head south together?
噢,我俩配合默契。不如结伴一起去南方吧
Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.
好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来一路放轻松
Wow, Really?
哇噢,当真?
No.
不。
Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts.
等等,你不去南方?季节的变换,迁徙的本能
Any of this A-ringing A bell?
这些挺耳熟吧?
I guess not. Bye.
不,再见了
OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here.
好吧,多谢帮忙我自己走吧
You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there.
嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠有种等我们下来
That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it?
何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的,没意思
Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
这样不好吗?你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.
不,你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了
You're a very shrewd mammal.
你这家伙还真够精明的
OK, lead the way, Mr Big...Didn't get the name.
那你带路吧,大块头,你叫…叫啥来着?
Manfred.
蛮佛瑞
Manfred? Yuck.
蛮佛瑞?难听
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the...
不如叫“喜怒无常长毛象曼尼”如何?还是忧郁小生蛮尼?蛮...
Stop following me.
别再跟着我
OK, so you've got issues. You won’t even know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip.
好吧,好吧,你愤世嫉俗。你就当我不在,我这就闭嘴