Where's the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
You lost it?
你把他丢了?
Sid.
S希德.
It's so ugly. Positively adorable.
呜,他可真丑。太可爱了
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.
你好,小心肝你好,没毛的小家伙
Where'd you find it?
哪儿找到的?
The poor kid, all alone in the wild.
这可怜的孩子一个人在荒野里
Sabers were closing in on him.
几只剑齿虎包围了他
So I Just snatched him.
我把他…抢了过来噢,
So brave.
好勇敢
Yeah, well, he needed me, and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
啊,是啊,他需要我我好想也能有一个自己的孩子
Really? I find that attractive in a male.
是吗?我…我就迷这样的男子
Alas. Who wouldn't wanta family, I always say.
唉,谁不想要个家庭呢
Where've you been hiding?
噢,真是相见恨晚是啊,
Yeah, well, You know...
这……可不是嘛
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies...
小淘气,嗯?所以,正如我说的,小姐们
Hey. Hi, Manny.
嘿,嗨,蛮尼.
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.
失陪一下,小姐们,你们在这儿继续泡着,我就回来
Sexy.
性感
He's not much to look at, but it's so hard to find a family guy.
他长得不怎么样可要找个顾家的太难了
Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten.
可不是嘛,那些细腻的都被吃光了
No, no, no. Manny, please, I’m begging you. I need him.
不,蛮尼,我求你了,我需要他
A Good-looking guy like you?
怎么,小帅哥还用泡妞?
You say that, but you don't mean it.
得了,你别寒碜我了
No, seriously. Look at you. Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.
不,我当真,瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
You have A cruel sense of humor.
你这幽默感还真刻毒
Don't let me cramp your style.
我不想搅你的好事
Thanks, Manny. You're a pal. Without Pinky.
谢谢,蛮尼,真够朋友,够哥们别带孩子去