What are you doing? Playing dead.
你在干嘛? 装死啊
Manny, why don't you do that? Because I'm a mammoth.
蛮尼 你怎么不装死? 因为我是长毛象
But you'd do it for treats, right?
为了讨好她 装一下会死吗?
Is he gone?
走了吗?
You're safe. Get up.
你很安全 起来
Man.
大哥
If you weren't here, that hawk would have swooped down and snatched me for dinner.
如果你不在这里 那只鹰会把我叼去当晚餐
That's how cousin Wilton went.
下场跟我表哥威尔顿一样
Boy, I really feel for you. I do.
老哥 我真的很同情你
I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be the last one of your species.
同类只剩你一个一定很难受
I'm not the last one. You brave, brave soul.
我不是唯一的一个 你很乐观 很勇敢
That's right. Don't give up hope.
没错 千万不能绝望
Ellie.
伊丽?
Look at our footprints.
你看我们的脚印
They're the same shape.
形状一样耶
Well, how do I know those aren't your footprints?
我不确定那不是你的脚印
Well, then,
好吧
look at our shadows.
看我们的影子
We match.
一样耶
You're right. They're the same.
没错 的确一样!
You must be part possum.
你一定有负鼠的血统
You wish.
想得美