41!
41层了
We lose Hendricks today, he shows up somewhere else tomorrow.
现在我们让他跑了 以后他会卷土重来
Hefindsanother way.
他会找到其他方法
With no IMF to stop him.
到时就没有IMF能阻止他了
No. It's now or never. Now, Brandt, give me the case.
我们只有这一次机会 勃兰特 把箱子给我
Nothing can be left to chance. You said that.
不能有任何侥幸 你自己说过
You're the analyst.
你是参谋
Now, tell me there's not another way for Hendricks to get those codes.
你来告诉我他是不是还有别的方法拿到密码
50!
50层了
You tell me that this is his only avenue, right here, right now, today.
你来告诉我这种事是不是只会发生在今天
You tell me that, I'll walk away.
如果真是这样 我就收手
We go without.
不要了
Without masks?
不戴面具吗
Jane needs to go.
珍要走了
Ethan!
伊森
We have no choice.
我们没的选了
Ethan, you'd be walking in on Moreau unarmed.
伊森 你不带武器去见莫洛
Face-first. Literally.
看到脸就暴露了
How do we know they've met?
你怎么知道他们见过
How do we know they haven't?
你怎么知道他们没见过
Doesn'tmatter!
无所谓了
Damn it.
该死
We have no choice.
我们没的选了