手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与密室 > 正文

有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第11期:陋居(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

CHAPTER THREE THE BURROW

第三章 陋居
"Ron!” breathed Harry, creeping to the window and pushing it up so they could talk through the bars. “Ron, how did you — What the — ?”
“罗恩!”哈利轻声叫道,蹑手蹑脚地走到窗前,把窗户推上去,这样他们好隔着铁栅栏说话。“罗恩,你怎么——这是——?”
Harry’s mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing hit him.
看清眼前的景象之后,哈利张大了嘴巴。
Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in midair.
罗恩正从一辆青绿色轿车的后车窗探身看着他,轿车停在半空中,
Grinning at Harry from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron’s elder twin brothers.
罗恩的那对双胞胎哥哥弗雷德和乔治坐在前排,朝他咧嘴笑着。
“What’s been going on?” said Ron.
“怎么样,哈利?怎么回事?”罗恩说,
“Why haven’t you been answering my letters?
“你为什么一直不给我回信?
I’ve asked you to stay about twelve times,
我邀请了你十二次,
and then Dad came home and said you’d got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles —”
然后爸爸回来说你在麻瓜面前使用魔法,受到了警告……”
“It wasn’t me — and how did he know?”
“不是我——他怎么知道的?”
“He works for the Ministry,” said Ron.
“他在部里工作。”罗恩说,
“You know we’re not supposed to do spells outside school —”
“你知道我们不能在校外使用魔法——”
“You should talk,” said Harry, staring at the floating car.
“你说得倒好听。”哈利盯着那辆悬空的汽车说。
“Oh, this doesn’t count,” said Ron.
“哦,这不算,”罗恩说,
“We’re only borrowing this.
“我们只是借用,
It’s Dad’s, we didn’t enchant it.
这是爸爸的车,我们没有对它施魔法。
But doing magic in front of those Muggles you live with —”
可是你在同你住在一起的麻瓜面前使用魔法……”
“I told you, I didn’t — but it’ll take too long to explain now — look,
“我跟你说了,我没有——可是现在没时间解释。
can you tell them at Hogwarts that the Dursleys have locked me up and won’t let me come back,
你能不能跟学校说一声,德思礼一家把我关起来了,不让我回学校。
and obviously I can’t magic myself out,
我显然不能用魔法逃出去,
because the Ministry’ll think that’s the second spell I’ve done in three days, so —”
因为部里会认为我三天里两次使用魔法,所以——”
“Stop gibbering,” said Ron.
“别废话了,”罗恩说,
“We’ve come to take you home with us.”
“我们是来接你回家的。”
“But you can’t magic me out either —”
“可你们也不能用魔法——”
“We don’t need to,” said Ron, jerking his head toward the front seat and grinning.
“我们不需要,”罗恩把头朝前排一摆,笑着说道,
“You forget who I’ve got with me.”
“你忘了我和谁在一起了。”
“Tie that around the bars,” said Fred, throwing the end of a rope to Harry.
弗雷德扔给哈利一截绳子,“把它系在铁栅栏上。”
“If the Dursleys wake up, I’m dead,”
“要是德思礼一家人醒过来,我就没命了。”
said Harry as he tied the rope tightly around a bar and Fred revved up the car.
哈利说着,把绳子牢牢系在一根铁条上,弗雷德发动了汽车。
“Don’t worry,” said Fred, “and stand back.”
“别担心,”弗雷德说,“靠后站。”
Harry moved back into the shadows next to Hedwig, who seemed to have realized how important this was and kept still and silent.
哈利退到阴影里,靠近海德薇。它似乎也知道事关重大,在笼子里一动也不动。
The car revved louder and louder and suddenly, with a crunching noise, the bars were pulled clean out of the window as Fred drove straight up in the air.
汽车马达声越来越响,突然嘎啦啦一声,铁栅栏被连根拔起,弗雷德开车笔直朝天上冲去——
Harry ran back to the window to see the bars dangling a few feet above the ground.
哈利跑到窗前,看见窗栅在离地面几英尺的地方晃荡着。
Panting, Ron hoisted them up into the car.
罗恩喘着粗气把它拽进车里。
Harry listened anxiously, but there was no sound from the Dursleys’ bedroom.
哈利担心地听了听,德思礼他们的卧室里没什么动静。
When the bars were safely in the back seat with Ron, Fred reversed as close as possible to Harry’s window.
窗栅被安全地放到罗恩旁边的座位上,弗雷德把车倒回来,尽可能靠近哈利的窗户。
“Get in,” Ron said.
“上车。”罗恩说。
“But all my Hogwarts stuff — my wand — my broomstick —”
“可我上学的东西……魔杖……飞天扫帚……”
“Where is it?”
“在哪儿?”
“Locked in the cupboard under the stairs, and I can’t get out of this room —”
“锁在楼梯下的暗柜里,我出不了门——”
“No problem,” said George from the front passenger seat. “Out of the way, Harry.”
“那好办,”坐在驾驶座旁边的乔治说,“闪开点儿,哈利。”
Fred and George climbed catlike through the window into Harry’s room.
弗雷德和乔治小心地从窗户爬进哈利的房间。
You had to hand it to them, thought Harry, as George took an ordinary hairpin from his pocket and started to pick the lock.
乔治从口袋里掏出一只普通的发夹,开始撬锁。就得他们才行,哈利想。
“A lot of wizards think it’s a waste of time, knowing this sort of Muggle trick,” said Fred,
“许多巫师认为学这种麻瓜的把戏是浪费时间,”弗雷德说,
“but we feel they’re skills worth learning, even if they are a bit slow.”
“可我们觉得这也是一门技术,虽然慢了点。”
There was a small click and the door swung open.
只听咔哒一声轻响,门一下开了。
“Watch out for the bottom stair — it creaks,” Harry whispered back as the twins disappeared onto the dark landing.
“当心最底下一层楼梯,会响的。”哈利小声叮嘱,双胞胎消失在黑暗的楼梯口。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
turquoise ['tə:kwɔiz]

想一想再看

n. 绿松石,土耳其玉,蓝绿色 adj. 蓝绿色的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
enchant [in'tʃɑ:nt]

想一想再看

v. 施魔法,使迷惑,使喜悦,使陶醉

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。