Thank you, thank you, thank you !
感激不尽
Bad egg! A heart attack you almost gave me.
小坏蛋 我差点心肌梗塞
I'm sorry, darling. It's just I love you so much.
对不起 亲爱的 我就是太爱你了
Now I want you to meet your Uncle Manny and Aunt Ellie.
现在来见过你们的曼尼叔叔和艾莉阿姨
I'd like to present--
我向你们介绍
Eggbert, Chelly and Joko.
艾格伯特 切利和洲克
Sid! Whatever you are doing it's a bad idea.
希德 不管你在做什么 都不是个好主意
Shh! My kids'll hear you.
嘘 我孩子们会听见的
They are not your kids, Sid! Take them back.
他们不是你孩子 希德 把他们领回去
You are not meant to be a parent. Why not?
你当不了家长 为什么
First sign, stealing some one else's eggs.
第一 你偷了人家的蛋
Second sign, one of them almost became an omelet.
第二 其中一个差点成了摊蛋
Sid, someone's probably worried sick looking for them.
希德 说不定谁正急着找他们呢
No, they were underground, in ice.
不会 他们是在地下 冰里面
If it wasn't for me they would be the egg-icicles.
如果不是我 他们就冻成蛋蛋冰柱了
Sid, I know what you are going through.
希德 我明白你的感受
You're gonna have a family too someday.
但总有一天你也要成家的
You're gonna meet a nice girl, with low standards, no real options,
你会遇上个没要求 没对象 没嗅觉
Or sense of smell..
的好女孩的
What Manny means to say is ...
曼尼想说的是
Oh I get it! I'll take them back!
我知道啦 我送他们回去