台词赏析:
Okay, Ellie, I got her.
好了 艾丽 我找到她了
The Christmas rock.
圣诞石
Just got her out of storage.
刚把她从箱底翻出来
I wanted to surprise Peaches.
我想给桃桃一个惊喜
Where is our sweet little angel? Huh?
我们可爱的小天使在哪里
Incoming!
我来啦
There's your sweet little angel.
这就是你可爱的小天使
Sorry, Dad.
抱歉 爸爸
Yeah! Whoo-hoo! It's on!
来吧 开始吧
You guys need to chill out.
你们需要冷静下
Peaches.
桃桃
The Christmas rock!
圣诞石
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
我爱死它了 爱死它了 爱死它了 爱死它了
No, no, no, don't. Too late.
不 不 不 别 太晚了
I'm stuck.
我粘住了
This is the same Christmas rock I had when I was a kid.
这就是我小时候的那个圣诞石
It's an heirloom that's been in our family for generations.
这可是我们家的传家宝
Tonight when Santa comes by with his presents,he'll see this rock and know that a very special little girl lives here.
今晚圣诞老人带着礼物来的时候 他看到这块石头就会知道 有个很特别的小姑娘住在这里
Oh, Christmas rock, oh, Christmas rock
哦 圣诞石啊 圣诞石啊
You're 30 tons of granite and every...
三十吨的花岗岩啊 每一块...
You know you're singing to a rock, right?
你知道你是在给一块石头唱歌吧
It's a Christmas tradition for the kids.
这对孩子们来说 是一个圣诞传统
Don't sabers have Christmas traditions?
你们难道没有圣诞传统吗
Oh, yeah!
当然有