台词赏析:
Every year my dad would bring home the biggest,fattest gazelles he could find and then we'd allrip intotheir...our presents.
每一年我老爸都会把他找到最大 最快的瞪羚带回家 然后我们就撕开他们的 我们的礼物
And we'd play games with the gazelles and dance with them and not eat them. The end.
我们还跟瞪羚玩游戏 跳舞 我们不会吃他们的 没了
Merry Christmas, my mammals.
圣诞快乐 亲们
Wow! That's some crazy rock.
哇塞 这石头太给力了
Stepaway fromthe stone.
离这石头远点儿
Why? You'll break it.
为什么 你会弄碎它的
Sid can't break a rock.
席德不会把石头弄碎的
Don't tempt him.
别激他
Uncle Sid, we need this.
席德叔叔 我们需要这个
so that Santa can find us tonight.
这样圣诞老人今晚就能找到我们了
What, this? Oh, pfft.
什么 就是这个东西 切
He could go right past it.
他很可能看不到
You need something bigger, taller, sparklier.
你得弄个更大更高更耀眼的东西
Something with a pizzazz.Um, a tree!
分外醒目的东西 一棵树
A Christmas tree?
圣诞树
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
你知道这听起来多荒谬吗
There'smillions oftrees out there, Sid.
席德 世上树木千千万
How would anyone notice this one?
为何会选你那棵
Well, we could decorate it.
我们可以装饰它嘛
Crash, Eddie.
克拉苏 埃迪