You just can't.
就是不能
Listen, girl. I'm this close to calling the police.
听着 小姑娘 我就要报警了
You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.
你这是擅闯私人领地 妨碍正常施工
Now either you come down, or we're gonna cut you down.
要么你自己下来 要么我们就把你砍下来了
Go ahead. Cut me down.
来啊 你们砍吧
I'm not coming down. I'm never coming down.
我不下去 我绝不下去
Bryce. You guys, come up here with me.
布莱斯 你们也爬上来
They won't cut it down if we're all up here.
如果我们都在树上 他们就不敢砍了
Bryce, please don't let them do this.
布莱斯 求你了 别让他们砍树
Come on, you guys.
你们上来啊
Bryce, please.
布莱斯 求你了
You don't have to come up this high. Just a little ways.
你们不用爬这么高 上来一点就行了
Bryce, please. Please.
布莱斯 求你了 求你了
What happened after that was a blur.
后来的事情我记不清了
It seemed like the whole town was there.
好像整个镇上的人都来了
But still I wouldn't move.
但我还是没动
Then my father showed up.
后来我爸爸来了
He talked a fireman into letting him come up to where I was.
他说服了一个消防员 让他爬上来找我
Sweetie, it's time to come down.
亲爱的 现在该下来了
Daddy, please don't let them do this.
爸爸 求你别让他们砍树