Dad, it's impossible! There's only eight of us.
爸爸 这不可能 我们只有八个人
And 800 of them!
那边还有八百呢
Wait, us? You mean, as in, us?
等等 我们 你是说我们所有人吗
You never thought to give the old fat boy a hand, huh?
你们从未想过帮这胖老头一把 对吗
Come on, Peach.
来吧 桃桃
You taught me to believe. What do you say?
是你让我相信这一切 你说呢
Hit it! Ow! Not me!
打吧 不是打我
Deck the halls with moss and rock weed.
苔藓荒草装扮起来
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
What's a hall?
装扮什么
Tis the season... What's a season?
时辰到了 什么时辰
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
Just play along.
配合我就行了
I can fix this, Mr. Santa
圣诞老人 我会补救的
We can fa-la-la-la-la-along.
我们都会...啦啦啦啦啦
Give a sloth a chance now, can't you?
可以给我个机会吗
Too many "La's" Are in this song.
这首歌里"啦"太多了
I have no idea why I just did that.
我也不知道我接它干什么
That's a toy! And that's a toy!
那是个玩具 那是个玩具
And this? This is no good for anything.
这个 这个没什么用
Sid has got the proper spirit.
席德精力十足
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
Hey, not too bad.
还不差
Beautiful! Don't let Sid near it.
真好看 别让席德靠近它