MacAndrews!
麦安祖。
MacAndrews!
麦安祖。
Holy Jesus.
天啊!
It's all right!
别慌!
William!
威廉。
William!William, it's all right.
威廉,威廉,别慌。
It's all right.Easy, lad.
冷静点,孩子。
William.
威廉。
And I say we hit back now!
我说我们打回去。
We cannot fight them!It's suicide!
我们不能去对抗他们!那等于自杀!
Wallace is right!We fight them!
华莱士说得没错!打回去!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.
贵族们聚会后决定奋战。
Not with 50 farmers.
徵召不了五十人来参战。
We cannot beat an army.
我们打不过军队。
We do not have to beat them, just fight them.
我们不用打败他们,只要同他们作战。
Now, who's with me?
谁要与我共战?
I am, Wallace.
我 华莱士。
All right, all right.
好,好。
Where do you think you're going?
你要上哪?
I'm going with you.
跟你走。