The air is sweet.
空气很清新。
You look very handsome tonight, Miss Queenie.
昆妮小姐,你今晚很美。
Handsome as I ever seen.
我没见过你这么美。
The brown matches your eyes.
咖啡色洋装和你的眼睛很搭。
Oh, hush.
收声啦。
Now, see here. You ain't no slouch yourself.
让我看看,你也长得很帅嘛。
Hambert's back in town.
韩柏回来了。
He came home legless, but, uh, he home.
他失去双腿,但是回家了。
I know you were sweet on him one time...Ugh.
我知道你喜欢过他。
Miss Simone messed herself.
西蒙小姐尿裤子。
Sweeter than I should've been.
我不该那么喜欢他。
Oh, sweet Jesus. She got to stop doing that or it's diapers for her.
真是的,她再这样下去就得包尿布。
Be right there, Miss Jameson,Queenie.
我马上来,詹森小姐,昆妮,别走。
Now, come on,Okay, Queenie, Queenie'll be right there.
别走嘛,好了,昆妮马上就来。
Come on out back for a moment.Take your mind off things.
同我下去,别担心那么多。
It's awful nice out here.
外面好舒服。
You're so bad. Wah.
你真坏。
What in God's name? What's this?
搞什么鬼? 那是什么?
Oh, the Lord done something here.
上帝一定在开玩笑。
Hope I didn't hurt it none stepping on it like that.
希望我绊到他没把他弄伤。
We best leave that for the police.
最好把他交给警察处理。
Poor baby.
可怜的宝贝。
I'll go.
我去报警。
It's for sure nobody wanted to keep it.
一定没人要他。
Come on, baby.
来吧,宝贝。