Sorry.
对不起。
Yeah, you.
对,就是你。
Check her out,Hey, you.
看看她,嘿,你。
How much your kicks cost you?
你的鞋子多少钱?
What?
什么?
You? Free.
你的呢? 免费。
I paid $50 for mine.
我的要$50。
I pulled them out of a garbage can somewhere in Portland.
我把它们从波特兰的某处垃圾桶里拣出来的。
You win.
你赢了。
See you, freak.
再见,怪人。
Hey, you're new here?
嘿,你是新来的?
Yeah, how'd you know? Your skin.
对,你怎么知道的? 从你的皮肤。
My skin looks new? It looks virgin.
我的皮肤看上去是新人? 不,看上去是处女地。
No piercing, no tats.
没有纹身,没有刺绣。
See, us Brooklyn girls, we lose our skin virginity by fifth grade.
看,我们布鲁克林的女孩,在我们15年级的时候就开始纹身了。
In fifth grade, I was just learning long division.
15年级时,我刚刚在学长除法。
Attention, all students.
所有同学,请注意。
That stinks.
那个臭规矩。
Check in with your homeroom monitor each day.
每天到要到宿舍管理员那里去登记。
You're going to have to take your yearbook photo.
你会在你的学年相册里。
with all the losers who missed it in the fall.
和所有秋天错过照相的失败者一起合影。
I don't do yearbook photos.
我从来不参加学年照相。
You have no choice.
你没有选择权。
It's like taxes and death.
就好像缴税和死亡。
Mandatory pain. If you don't do it yourself.
强制性的痛苦,如果你自己不参加。
they'll hunt you down like an animal and force you to smile.
他们就会穷追不舍,强迫你在相机前微笑。
Not if I'm not here anymore, they won't.
直到我离开为止,他们都不会罢休的。