我完了
Man:He hate fetch?
他不喜欢捡球
Parker:Right, I throw, he brings back. He won't do it.
是啊 我让它捡球 他就是不去
Man:Not Akitas, Parker.
秋田犬不干这个 帕克
Parker:Alright, they have something against the fetching?
日本人都不捡球吗
Man:No, you want a dog that fetches, you get a
不 如果你想玩球
collie, you get a springle spaniel.
最好养牧羊犬或猎犬
Parker:No, Hachi is fine with me, I am okay.
不不 我喜欢八公
Man:Well good, because Akitas are not into people please.
那就好 其实秋田犬不大喜欢人类
Parker:What are they into?
那它们喜欢什么
Man:He comes to the train,
它会去车站
because you got that special connection.
证明你们之间有一种羁绊
"Here, boy, go get that ball!" why would you do that?
"狗狗 去捡球"这行为有意义吗
Parker:For fun or a cookie.
只是闹着玩 赏它点零食
Cause it make me happy basicly.
我高兴这样
Man:They can't be bond. They are Japanese, not the Americans.
日本犬和美国犬不是一回事
Parker:Yes, all this nonsense.
这可说不通
Man:Well, if he gonna fetch, he have a very special reason.
好吧 如果让它捡东西 必须有特殊缘由
Parker:I'll find the reason.
我会找出这缘由来的
No, no, no, no, Hach. You can't go.
不 不 八公 不能走
I'm sorry but you can't go. Come on. Come on.
我不想丢下你 可你不能跟着
You'll stay.
留在这里