Good evening,sin.
晚安,大人。
Ah, young Wallace.
你好,小华莱士。
Grand soft evening,huh?
很宜人的夜晚。
Aye, it's that.
的确是。
I was wondering if I might have a word with your daughter.
我能与您女儿聊天吗?
What do you want to have a word about?
聊什么?
Murron, would you like to come and ride with me.
茉朗,与我一同骑马?
In this? You're out of your mind.
在这?你疯了。
It's good Scottish weather, madame.
是苏格兰的好天气,夫人。
The rain is falling straight down.
小雨一直下着。
Well, slightly to the side, like.
轻飘飘地落在脸庞,喜欢这感觉。
She can't go with you.
她不能去。
No the now, anyway.
无论如何,现在不行。
No the now.
现在不行。
The weather's just fine. It's hardly raining.
天气还好,不会下雨。
No the now? We'll see you later.
现在不行?再见了。
Did you not hear what I said?
你没听到我说什么吗?
Murron! Get...Oh.
茉朗,她走了。
It's you she takes after.
她个性真像你。
How could you know me after so long?
你怎么认出我的?
Well, I didn't.
我没。
I saw you staring,and I didn't know who you were.
我看到你在看我,不知道是你。
I'm sorry.I suppose I was.
抱歉,我是在看你。
Are you in the habit of riding off in the rain with strangers?
你习惯跟陌生人在雨中骑马?
It was the best way to make you leave.
这是让你离开的好方法。