Could you make him stop that?
能不能叫他不要乱敲?
Stop banging that fork. It's used for eating, not for playing with.
别敲叉子,那是用来食饭的。
And use your napkin, please, Mr. Benjamin.
记得用餐巾,班哲明先生。
Queenie!
昆妮?
Hey, boy.
嗨,小伙子。
Always had a healthy curiosity.
我总是像个好奇宝宝。
What was up the street? Or around the next corner?
街上有什么?转角有什么?
Benjamin! That is dangerous. Come back over here.
班哲明,很危险的,回来。
Stay put, child.
别乱动。
I loved her very much.
我很爱她。
She was my mother.
她是我的母亲。
Mama.
妈妈。
Mama.
妈妈。
Some days I feel different than the day before.
有时候我觉得跟前一天不一样。
Everybody feels different about themselves, one way or another.
每个人都会觉得自己不一样。
But we all going the same way.
不过我们最后都要去一个地方。
Just taking different roads to get there, that's all.
只是行的路不一样而已。
You're on your own road, Benjamin.
你有你的路要行,班哲明。
Mama? How much longer I got?
妈妈?我还能活多久?