Come back here, you bastard!
回来,你这混蛋!
Raise the alarm!
拉警报!
Meet me at the grove.
在小树林会面。
Ride!
快骑!
They're getting away!
他们逃了!
Get him!
抓住他!
Come on!
快!
Murron?
茉朗?
Murron?
茉朗?
All of you know full well.
你们都了解。
the great pains I've always taken...
我所承受的苦痛。
never to be too strict, too rigid with the application of our laws...
我们法律绝不可太严苛。
and as a consequence...
结论是。
have we not learned to live together in relative peace and harmony?
难道我们没办法和平共处?
And this day's lawlessness...
而这种漫无法纪的日子。
is how you repay my leniency!
竟是你们回报我仁慈的方式!