It could have been worse.
本应该更糟的。
Don't worry, it will be.
别担心,马上就会了。
I mean, she starts out hopeful, and then when the perfect man.
她开始总是充满信心, 两个星期后,当完美男人不再。
doesn't come around in two weeks, she gets desperate...
围着她打转时, 她会感到绝望。
and hooks up with some loser.
接着去勾搭一些失败者。
Some guy who's not even good enough to mop her floors.
那些家伙甚至都不配给她拖地的。
And then, when it doesn't work out, because it never works out...
然后,当一切都不起作用时, 因为从来就没有起作用过。
we pack up and move again, and there's nothing I can do about it.
我们又得收拾行李,我却对此毫无办法。
I can't even run away because that's what she does.
我甚至都不能逃跑,因为这是她常做的事。
I thought you said you didn't mind all the moving around.
我以为你说过你并不介意搬来搬去。
I didn't. I mean, I don't. I just got here.
我以前不介意. 我是说,我不会的,我只是在这儿。
The River Bistro.
河流小酒馆。
What are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么?
I can't even afford to pee in a place like this.
我甚至都付不起在这里撒尿的钱。
Much less actually eat here.
比在这里吃饭要便宜的多。
Relax, it's under control.
放松,一切尽在掌握。
My uncle's the owner.
我叔叔是这里的老板。
Him?
是他?
You've got to be kidding. No, him.
你一定在开玩笑。 不,是他。
No, you didn't do that, did you?
不,你没有那么做吧,是吗?
Well, how long did you keep her waiting?
你让她在那里等了多久?
What? An hour?
什么?一个小时?
Of course she's mad.
她当然会发疯的。
What? Hold on.
什么?等一下?