For a woman, a red rose.
红色玫瑰适合女士。
But if you really want to knock her socks off, you give her an orchid.
不过你如果真的想征服她,你给她一枝兰花的。
Why? What do orchids say?
为什么?兰花代表什么?
You ever seen an orchid?
你见过兰花吗?
How it floats in the water, so delicate and beautiful?
当它漂浮在水面上会怎么样?多么精致,多么美丽。
When a woman gets an orchid.
当一位女士得到一枝兰花。
well, she feels like.
她会感到好象。
she's floating on a cloud of infinite possibility.
她正漂浮在云端。
I swear I'll pay you back.
我发誓会还钱给你的。
I still don't get how flowers from you will fix things.
我还是不明白你送出的花能起什么作用。
And they're not from me. They're from her perfect man.
不是我送的,是一个完美男人送的。
Well, they're not flowers, they're orchids.
它们不是一般的花,它们是兰花。
Then let him pay.
那让他埋单。
I would, if he existed.
如果他存在的话,我会的。
I'm lost.
我糊涂了。
Do you remember what your uncle said?
你还记得你叔叔怎么说的吗?
An orchid will make my mom feel special.
一朵兰花会令我妈妈感觉特别。
Which will make her happy. And not so desperate.
会令她快乐,而不是如此孤注一掷的。
Which would make me happy, and then everybody wins.
然后我也会快乐的,最后大家都好过。