Honey!
宝贝!
Will you just marry me, already?
你能娶我吗?
Yeah. Okay.
好,可以。
Isn't that what you want? Cause it's what I want...
这不就是你想要的吗?这是我想要的。
and I just wanna know if you want to marry me.
如果你想娶我的话我想知道。
Don't you wanna get married?
你不是想结婚吗?
Honey, can we talk about this later?
宝贝,我们回头再谈这个好吗?
Oh, you changed your mind? I saw the Tiffany box in the closet.
你改主意了?我看到了柜子里的蒂凡尼的盒子。
Right?
对吧?
Oh, my God.
噢,上帝啊。
It's not a ring?
那不是戒指?
If it's a key chain I'm gonna kill myself...
那要是钥匙链的话我就杀了自己。
and I'm taking you down with me.
还要拖你垫背,你就不能现在在这告诉我吗?
You know what I will tell you?
你知道我想说什么吗?
I have never met a more obnoxious...
我这辈子从没碰到过比你更讨厌。
complicated, overbearing.
更难懂,更自大。
gorgeous, smart, sexy woman in my life.
更漂亮,更聪明,更性感的女人。
And...
而且。
if you had just waited until tonight...
要是你能等到今晚。
then you wouldn't be the woman I fell in love with...
那你就不是我爱上的那个女人了。
because she doesn't know how to wait.
因为我爱的人不知道什么叫等待。
Will you hold that for a second? Yeah.
你能帮我拿一下吗?好的。
Which is fine, as long as I get to spend the rest of my life...
不过没关系,只要我能与她共度余生。
trying to catch up with her.
努力跟上她的脚步。