So, Emma Allan?
那么,艾玛·爱伦?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Yes,Yes.
是的,是的。
It didn't happen tonight.
今晚没成。
But I'm not worried, cause I'm sure Daniel's...I...I'm engaged.
但我不担心,因为我肯定丹尼尔,我订婚了。
Fletcher just proposed, like, two minutes ago.
两分钟前,弗莱彻刚向我求婚了。
I'm engaged.
我订婚了。
Color? Colorless.
颜色,无色。
Cut? Brilliant.
切割?明亮式。
Clarity? Slightly included.
净度? 略有内含物。
Carat? Almost, maybe just under.
克拉?快1克了,也许稍小些。
More than he could afford, I'm sure.
我肯定超出他的承受能力了。
Engaged? Wow.
订婚了?
Liv's engaged. You're engaged.
丽芙订婚了,你也订婚了。
That's...That's...
太,太。
C...Can I call you back?
我过会给你打过去?
What do you mean Emma's engaged?
你说艾玛订婚了是什么意思?
No. Of course I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be happy?
不,我当然高兴,我怎么会不高兴呢?
I think it's great. Yeah.
我觉得这很好,是的。
No, you don't have to come here. I'm fine.
不,你不必过来,我没事。
I'm not gonna eat anything. Okay.
我什么都不会吃的,好的。
And I have the perfect wedding present.
我有个很棒的结婚礼物。