Thanks a lot, Lt. Loser! Now I'm gonna be the school joke.
非常感谢你, 失败少尉! 我现在成为学校的笑柄了
I don't know what I'll say to my friends.
我不知道要怎么跟我的朋友们解释了
You call those people your friends?
你管那些人叫朋友?
You have no respect for yourself!
你一点也不尊重你自己!
I do, too, respect myself!
我很尊重我自己
Company downstairs. That means you too.
全都到楼下集合 你也一样
You're not my dad.
你不是我爸爸
In case you haven't noticed,
也许你还没注意到这点
this family is going through a really hard time
这个家庭正在经历一段非常艰难的时期
and you're just making everything a lot worse.
而你却让所有事情变得更糟
You have no feelings.
你没有感情
We hate you and you hate us.
我们讨厌你 你也讨厌我们
So why don't you just Leave us alone?
你干吗不干脆走开
Don't worry. When your mom comes back, I'm gone.
不要担心 等你们妈妈回来我就会走的