How many women can look like a goddess in a bakery uniform?
能有多少穿着面包房的制服的女士能看起来象女神?
You are a vision.
你是一个幻影。
Who sent them?
谁送的?
A Secret Admirer.
一个神秘的崇拜者。
Who could it be?
会是谁呢?
Well, obviously, someone that saw you at the shop.
很明显,有人在店里看到你了。
Yeah, but how would he know my name?
对,但是他怎么知道我的名字的呢?
Well, you wear a nametag, don't you?
你不是穿着带有名字的带子,对吗?
Or where I live? Duh? Google.
那怎么知道我的住址? 咄?
Or that I love orchids?
那怎么知道我喜欢兰花?
Maybe he followed you home.
可能他跟踪你到家。
It's very strange.
非常奇怪。
No, it's probably scary.
不,可能非常可怕。
Mom, look, this is the most romantic thing...
妈妈,看,这是所有男人对你所做过。
that a man has ever done for you.
的最浪漫的事情。
Quit questioning it and enjoy it.
别再怀疑它了,享受它吧。
You are absolutely right.
你是对的。
Why are you wearing jeans under your robe?
你为什么在浴袍里面穿裤子?
How would you like to have bruises all over your body?
你想我怎么样把你打的遍体鳞伤。
Your uncle is a genius.
你叔叔是天才。
It worked? She was singing happy songs!
奏效了? 她在哼小调!
She never sings happy songs.
她从来没有如此高兴地哼小调。
Yeah, well, neither do l, but don't send me flowers, okay?
是啊,我也没有过。不过不要送花给我,好吗?
I like it that way.
我喜欢你那么做。