I'm glad we were here together in our nation's capital.
很开心我们俩能一起到首都来
Me, too, Forrest.
我也是,福雷斯
We walked around all night, Jenny and me,
我们整晚到处逛,我和珍妮
just talkin'.
聊天
She told me about all the traveling she'd done
她告诉我她所有的旅行
and how she discovered ways to expand her mind
她如何发现了新的思想
and learn how to live in harmony...
学习怎样在和谐中生活…
which must be out west somewhere,
和谐那地方一定是在我们西边
'cause she made it all the way to California.
因为她一路去到了加州
Love one another right now.
“去爱另一个人”
Anybody want to go to San Francisco?
有人想去旧金山吗?
I'll go.
我要去
Far out!
走啦!
It was a very special night
这是很特别的一晚
for the two of us.
对于我们俩来说
I didn't want it to end.
我真的不想今晚结束
Wish you wouldn't go, Jenny.
希望你不走,珍妮
I have to, Forrest.
我必须走,福雷斯
Jenny?
珍妮?
Things got a little out of hand.
所有的事都乱套了
It's just this war
都是因为这场战争
and that lying son of a bitch Johnson and--
还有爱撒谎的约翰逊总统和…
I would never hurt you. You know that.
我永远不会伤害你,你知道的